- Puff pastry
- Bacon - sliced
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Remove the skin off the sausages
- Peel the film off the back of the puff pastry and place the sausage at the base of the pastry
- Press the sausage so that it’s spread along the entire base of the pastry
- Sprinkle the bacon and cheese along the sausage
- Roll the pastry until it wraps all the way around the sausage
- Thoroughly beat the egg so that it becomes frothy
- Brush the egg on top of the pastry
- Cut the sausage roll into bite-size pieces
- Grease a tin pan and place the sausage rolls on top
- Place hot coals underneath and on top of the camp oven and cook for 30 minutes.
You can tune in to TEN (WIN) on Sundays 1pm to follow a couple of modern-day adventurers Jase Andrews (host - in video) and Simon (Jase's righthand man) on rugged expeditions into some of the most remote corners and wildest frontiers of Australia. They take their trusty Dometic Waeco CFX with them everywhere they go. www.all4adventure.com
To read more of the great travel, outdoor and lifestyle stories in Mobile Living Made Easy, click on the E Magazine below.