One of the biggest CFX in the range, the Dometic Waeco CFX 95DZW is a robust, efficient and Portable fridge and freezer. Ideal for people who go on long trips away from home, the CFX 95DZW has two separate compartments which can each operate independently as fridges or freezers. The powerful compressor cooling technology can achieve 18 °C, simultaneously in both compartments, at up to +32 °C ambient temperature! The CFX 95DZW also comes with a WiFi CFX app that allows you to set, control and monitor the temperatures of each compartment from your smartphone or tablet. The genuine compressor and unique Variable Motor Speed Optimization technology helps the CFX range to operate quietly and efficiently, even in extreme conditions.
The CFX 95DZW model gives you the convenient option of controlling and monitoring the cooling temperature by WiFi app.
- Energy efficient genuine compressor technology provides fast and efficient cooling and freezing, even in extremely high outside temperatures
- Two separate compartments for cooling and freezing in any combination desired to be set - freezer/freezer, freezer/fridge or fridge/fridge
- Easy-to-use WiFi app to help set, control and monitor temperatures in each compartment from a mobile device
- Both polypropylene lids are completely separate, detachable and reversible for functional use
- Both compartments can be set between 10 °C to –22 °C, with the ability to run at –18 °C simultaneously at ambient temps up to 32 °C
- Energy efficient compressor technology provides fast and efficient cooling and freezing, even in extremely high outside temperatures
- Store fresh food and drinks effortlessly with three removable wire baskets and space to fit up to 133 cans and ability to fit Riesling bottles upright
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Dometic Australia offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.
Selected items purchased through the Dometic store will require installation by an authorised/qualified technician as a part of the product warranty. The installation should only be carried out by an authorised/qualified person. Please refer to your product manual if you are unsure whether your product requires professional installation. If installation is recommended, please refer to the following link for our preferred and qualified dealers - https://store-au.dometic.com/article/recommended-installers