The Dometic Waeco CFX 35W is an efficient, robust and portable fridge or freezer. Simply choose the temperature between +10 °C and -22 °C and the powerful compressor cooling technology will take care of your refrigeration or freezing needs. Take it with you in the caravan, camping or on the boat, basically anywhere you have access to 12 or 24 V DC or 100-240 V AC power (also suitable for solar operation). The CFX 35W comes with a basket and dairy compartment for storing perishables. It can fit 47 cans and store a standard champagne bottle upright. The CFX 35W also comes with a WiFi CFX app that allows you to set, control and monitor the temperatures of the cooler from your smartphone or tablet. Its genuine compressor and unique Variable Motor Speed Optimization technology helps the CFX range to operate quietly and efficiently, even in extreme conditions.
- Generous gross capacity of 34.5 l to fit 47 cans and a standard 2 l soft drink bottle upright
- Easy-to-use Wi-Fi app to help set, control and monitor temperatures in compartment from a mobile device
- Polypropylene lid is completely detachable
- Set temperatures between 10 °C to –18 °C (normal use) with the ability to run at –22 °C up to 50 °C below ambient temperature
- Energy efficient compressor technology provides fast and efficient cooling and freezing, even in extremely high outside temperatures
- Rugged features and robust design – made to endure extreme environments
- Store fresh food and drinks effortlessly with removable wire basket with divider
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Dometic Australia offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.
Selected items purchased through the Dometic store will require installation by an authorised/qualified technician as a part of the product warranty. The installation should only be carried out by an authorised/qualified person. Please refer to your product manual if you are unsure whether your product requires professional installation. If installation is recommended, please refer to the following link for our preferred and qualified dealers - https://store-au.dometic.com/article/recommended-installers