Tested in the extreme heat of the Australian desert, the Dometic Waeco CFX 28 is a powerful fridge or freezer. With its high-performance compressor technology and extra-thick insulation, this fridge/freezer is impressively quiet and efficient while being able to withstand the most demanding of loads thanks to its robust design. Heavy-duty reinforced corners, stainless-steel hinges and a robust lid coating ensure CFX models will stand-up to extreme conditions. Its single-zone temperature compartment can be used as a fridge or a freezer, even in extreme ambient temperatures. It includes a basket with removable divider and a dairy compartment for storing perishables. The CFX Portable fridge/freezers are up to 35 % more energy efficient than previous models. Winner of multiple awards, the CFX is ready for action!
- Generous gross capacity of 28.2 l, to fit up to 42 cans and upright 2 l soft drink bottle
- Optional quick release fixing kit allows secure install with mobility
- Designed with the driver in mind, the Polypropylene lid can be opened from the short side, is detachable and the inside shelf is at the back so it's easy to reach in
- Ability to set temperatures between 10 °C to –18 °C (normal use) with the ability to run at –22 °C up to 50 °C below ambient temperature
- Energy efficient genuine compressor technology provides fast and efficient refrigeration and freezing, even in extremely high outside temperatures
- Rugged features and robust design – made to endure extreme environments
- Store fresh food and drinks effortlessly with removable wire basket with divider
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Dometic Australia offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.
Selected items purchased through the Dometic store will require installation by an authorised/qualified technician as a part of the product warranty. The installation should only be carried out by an authorised/qualified person. Please refer to your product manual if you are unsure whether your product requires professional installation. If installation is recommended, please refer to the following link for our preferred and qualified dealers - https://store-au.dometic.com/article/recommended-installers