Offering an alternative solution to truck cabin cooling, the Dometic CoolAir SP 950C compressor Unit offers top cooling performance with superb flexibility. It can be Combined with one of two evaporator Units either the super-slim roof-mounted Dometic CoolAir SP950T or the CoolAir SP 950I, which is fitted to the inside of the cabin wall. Sure to provide a comfortable environment in any type of truck cabin.
SKU number: 9105306667
- Compressor unit can be used with either roof or cabin-interior mounted evaporator units
- Quick and clean installation with vehicle-specific assembly accessories
- Rotary compressor for mobile use
- Unit has a white shell that can be spray-painted to match truck bodywork
- Works with all windows closed thereby minimising risk of theft
- ADR-compliant for all classes except EX/II and EX/III
- Adjustable low-voltage protection for vehicle battery
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Dometic Australia offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.
Selected items purchased through the Dometic store will require installation by an authorised/qualified technician as a part of the product warranty. The installation should only be carried out by an authorised/qualified person. Please refer to your product manual if you are unsure whether your product requires professional installation. If installation is recommended, please refer to the following link for our preferred and qualified dealers - https://store-au.dometic.com/article/recommended-installers